Friday, July 22, 2011

Divine Intervention

Yesterday, I could have lost my beautiful daughter before her 18th birthday... but Divine Spirit intervened.



My daughter spends her life tirelessly working for others... her trainer, her family, her friends. She never says no... She loves to help others succeed!

Soooooo many Angels were by her side driving up that canyon... She didn't careen into oncoming traffic, she didn't go off cliff side, the rock wall was the passenger side... the empty passenger side (thank you sweet Angel for occupying the space in that seat - buffering my child), I got a text message from an area where there is no cell service....when others did not... because I needed the message.

A young man in a vehicle passes by - sees the accident and stops. She doesn't appear hurt, but he stays with her until help arrives. They talk. He's from Tennessee, went to the University of Tennessee... she is leaving in 2 weeks for UT-Martin.

A trainer driving up goes by the accident sees it completely blocking the road between her vehicle and those who have stopped to help. Signals the semi-truck headed in their direction to slow down.

State Trooper, from Tennessee, talks to her about school and her ambitions, gives her a break on her citation.

Her Dad and I arrive at the Horse Show Fair Grounds... just in time to help her tack up her horse and earn the "Blue Prize."

Tougher than nails, and far more brave than I ever imagined.

Estes 2011 will be a year to remember....

As I am shocked into a state of immense gratitude today I commit to a daily Gratitude Blog and to "paying it forward" for those are the Universal Angels in my daughter's presence.

Today I am deeply thankful for the incredible people who have influenced my daughter, helped to build her character, her strength. I know her contributions her have only just begun.

No comments: